Comparing Online Casinos
There are thousands of online casinos on the internet, and it’s hard to find the best among them, especially for beginners. Even after a long investigation, there will be multiple options. Choosing the best among them requires attention to a lot of things. If you do not make the right choice, your gambling experience will be negatively affected – there may be even financial losses. For this reason, you should use some criteria to compare casinos and make your choice accordingly. Below you can see what these criteria are.
Comparing Casinos by Bonuses
The first thing to look for when comparing online casinos is bonus promotions. As is well known, every online casino is organizing many campaigns to attract new customers and encourage existing members to invest money. We can separate them into two basic categories:
No Deposit Promotions: You do not need to make a deposit to benefit from these campaigns. You only need to become a new member. In return, the casino account deposits a small amount (10-20 USD) to your account or awards you free spins. These gifts can be used for real money gambling.
First Deposit Promotions: The casino offers a bonus for deposits. For example, a promotion of “200%, up to 500 USD” means that every deposit you make will be matched by 200%. So if you deposit $ 100, the casino will give you another $ 200. The highest bonus you can get (upper limit) is 500 USD.
So what should you pay attention to when comparing these bonuses?
- Be aware of the upper limit, not the percentage. If the percentage is even 1,000%, you are still limited by an amount. For example, between “300% + 100 USD” and “100% + 200 USD” campaigns, the latter is more advantageous.
- The wagering requirement is the most important issue that determines whether a bonus is really advantageous. This requirement determines how you can use the bonus money you get. It usually has a ratio between x30 and 40. For example, if you get 100 USD bonus money, you have to deposit 3,000 – 4,000 USD before you can withdraw it. Wagering requirement exists at all online casinos. But some of them put a time limit – you have to fulfill the requirement in 7 days, for example. Otherwise, the bonus is deleted from your account. Such time-limited bonuses are meaningless because an ordinary player cannot fulfill the requirements. In summary, pay attention to the wagering rate and whether there is a time limit.
- Finally, remember to compare mobile bonuses. Sometimes, bonus promotions are more advantageous for mobile players. If this is the case, subscribe to the casino via the mobile app, not via the desktop website.
Comparing Casinos by Software
The games at the online casino are actually part of a platform. This platform is simply known as “software”. The variety and quality of the games are determined by the software used. Some platforms can host hundreds of games, while others offer far fewer options. If you enjoy table and card games, in particular, you should pay attention to this. Because slot machines are available in almost every software, but other categories are only available on popular and high-quality platforms. In this regard, here is the list of the things you need to look out:
- If possible, choose casinos that offer games from multiple companies. The game collection of casinos using a single software will be limited.
- Some of the most reliable software in the industry are QuickFire (Microgaming), IGT, Netent, Novomatic, Scientific Gaming, iSoftBet, and Playtech. These companies use their platforms to offer other companies’ games too. So you can also access the games of small companies like Thunderkick, Betsoft, and Nextgen Gaming. As a general rule, choose casinos that offer games from the vast majority of companies in this list.
- The platform affects not only the number of games but also the quality. Also, many features such as electronic payment infrastructure, RNG system, and personal bonuses are controlled by the platform. So quality software means a quality gambling experience.
Comparing Live Gambling
“Live casino” is a feature we started to see in recent years. In this category, there are games that you play against a real dealer. To put it simply, the online casino launches a live broadcast and players are joining it. Due to their nature, table games are more suitable for the live casino feature. That’s why this option is mostly available for games like roulette, blackjack, poker, craps, and hold’em. Although there is no difference between the rules and the chances of winning, the live casino is a special experience that every player must live. Here are the things you need to be aware of:
- The number and variety of games is the most important issue. As a general rule, a website that offers 4 or fewer live casino games is insufficient in this respect. Because finding a game that runs every hour of the day will be difficult and you will be limited to only a few options. Be sure that there are at least 8 live casino games. The more, the better.
- Choose casinos that offer this feature via mobile software too. In other words, desktop PCs should not be the only option to connect to the broadcast.
- Special bonuses are offered for the live casino category. Before depositing money, check for a promotion.
Perhaps the most important thing to pay attention to when comparing online casinos is payout rates. Even casinos offering completely the same games may have different payout ratios. As a general rule, the higher this rate, the better. To do this compare:
- Look at the bottom of the casino website’s homepage. The audit company’s logo can be seen here. Mostly, you can see the RTP report of the casino by clicking on this logo. If this report shows a figure of 95% or more, it means there is no problem.
- Some casinos do not publicize RTP rates. In this case, you have to do this check separately for each game. The games feature their RTP rates on paytable screens. Before you start playing, remember to check this first. It should be at least 98% for card games and 94% for slot machines. For other categories, 90% and above is enough.
If you still cannot decide, you can find the best online casinos by reading the reviews on our website. Our reviews will provide you the most enjoyable gambling experience in reliable and prestigious online casinos.