What Are No Deposit Bonuses?
No deposit casino bonuses are a special bonus designed to get players to register to the casino site. In exchange for your contact information and personal details, the casino will offer you bonus cash or bonus spins, so you can enjoy real money games with no risk. These best no deposit bonuses come in different forms, but the most common no deposit wagering casino offer is a batch of free spins on registration. All casino bonus offers come attached with various terms to ensure the casino doesn’t lose lots of money. These terms include strict deposit wagering requirements and a max withdrawal amount. The bonus is designed to give the player the thrill of real money gaming and to show off the new no deposit casinos.
Why Do UK Casinos Offer No Deposit Bonuses?
You will find many new casinos licensed by the UK Gambling Commission that offer this type of bonus offer to UK players because they can contact them with other offers in the future in the hope the player will go on to make a deposit and become an active player. The online gaming industry is incredibly competitive, and it can cost a lot of money to acquire a player, so casinos will try and entice potential players with a no-deposit offer.
Of course, the casino only gets the player’s details in return unless the player goes on to make a deposit. If a player manages to make a profit from the no deposit casino offer and then goes on to complete the deposit wagering requirements and other terms, they can request a withdrawal. However, to process a max withdrawal the casino will need to confirm the bank details and to do this, the casino will require you to make a deposit. So, in a way, even if you win, the casino wins, because you need to deposit real money to claim your bonus wins.
Types of Free Welcome Bonuses With No Deposit Required in the UK
You can find a few different types of no deposit bonus UK offers. To claim these offers you will need to sign up and verify your account. Once you have received your bonus, you should check out the terms to see how you can unlock value from the bonus.
Free Cash or No Deposit Bonus Money
This bonus offer gives you more freedom with what you can play. The flexible casino bonus gives you free rein to play real money games across the site and get a real feel for the theme, useability, and performance of the casino platform. These no deposit bonuses don’t come in big sums and will mostly be under £10 in free cash. If you hit a nice win and manage to play through the wagering requirements and other terms, you can potentially walk away with a nice profit without having risked a penny of your own funds.
Free Spins With No Deposit Required
The no deposit free spins bonus offer is another widely popular choice that many top online casino sites offer new players. This offer is the most common bonus, with a batch of free spins on a selected game. Because they are bonus spins, you are restricted to slot games and usually, the bonus spins will have to be played on a selected slot title. The selected slot games will be picked out based on the return to player percentage and volatility levels, so there’s less chance that the symbols all align, and a huge payout is landed.
Bonus Money or Free Spins? Which is Better?
To decide what is better out of no deposit spins and no deposit cash bonuses would be entirely based on preference. It gives you more flexibility on what you can play, you can pick a few different slots as opposed to just the one slot with the no deposit bonus spins. However, in terms of value between the two, the difference would be minimal.
You can work out the value between the no deposit bonus offers by making this simple calculation:
The number of spins x the bet size = the bonus value.
Here’s an example, if you have 20 no deposit spins worth 10p per spin, multiplying the 20 by 10 gets you 200, so the value would be £2.
However, you may find a difference between the two offers within the terms and conditions. If one offer has a more favourable deposit wagering requirement, then that would be a better new casino no deposit bonus to claim. But there are other terms to take into account, such as the maximum amount you can withdraw from the bonus. Some no deposit casino bonuses, such as spins, will have a cap on the amount you can win, while most bonuses do not have this term in place. Overall, the bonus money offers a touch more than the no deposit spins, providing the terms are similar.
The Most Popular No Deposit Cash Bonuses in the UK
With the online gaming industry growing, bonuses are getting more competitive, with more no-deposit bonuses being offered by many casino sites. These no deposit cash bonuses can vary in size, depending on the kind of player the casino is trying to attract. Because of the fees and banking restrictions, casinos can’t offer a worth less than £5. Here are some of the most popular variations of the no deposit cash bonus in the UK.
£5 No Deposit Bonus
The £5 no deposit bonus is probably the most common no deposit bonus. This gives you £5 in real money playing funds to use on any slot or table game. Many casinos will offer the no deposit £5 as it is low risk with wagering requirements and other terms attached.
£10 No Deposit Bonus
The £10 no deposit bonus is much harder to find but many UK casino sites are upping their no deposit bonus offering in a bid to get noticed amongst keen casino players. This gives you a decent amount to hit the slot reels and virtual tables for some real money risk-free game time.
£20 No Deposit Bonus
The £20 no deposit bonus is the most sought-after no deposit cash bonus. This hefty bonus amount gives you plenty of play time to fully explore the gaming platform and enjoy some thrilling betting fun with zero risk. The no deposit £20 is a rare find, but some online casinos will offer it in a bid to get registrations up.
How to Get a Free UK No Deposit Bonus
Once you have done your research and found the no deposit casino bonus that appeals to you, you can stake your claim in the offer through a number of methods. You will be required to pass over your personal information in order to claim such an offer, this includes your name, address, phone number, email address and more. There are some casino operators that will ask for your bank details to grab a no deposit wagering bonus, but most do not. Here are the ways in which you can grab a free no deposit bonus.
By Creating a New Account
The most common way to claim a no deposit casino offer is by finding the casino offer and registering your details. Once you have signed up to the casino platform the bonus without a deposit will be sitting in your account ready for play. This is the standard protocol for claiming a no deposit bonus offer.
Some online casino sites will serve up a bonus without a deposit if you request it from their customer support team. The support team will then credit the no deposit bonus so you can test out the site. It’s always worth jumping on to the live chat and requesting such a bonus before you register your details.
By Entering a Bonus Code
Some online gaming platforms will run a temporary no deposit offer that needs to be activated using a no deposit bonus code. These offers are usually exclusive to certain review sites and limited to a certain time period. To claim the no deposit bonus, you need to register your details and then enter a special no deposit bonus code either during the registration process or directly from your account dashboard before making a deposit. Remember, you can only use the bonus code once.
Terms of No Deposit Bonuses in the UK
The best no deposit bonus gives UK players real money to bet with, without risking any of their own budgets. For this reason, the casino operator will apply several terms and conditions to the bonus with no deposit required to protect the casino from sustaining a big loss. These terms are in place to stop payers abusing the bonus and cashing out right away and never playing again. There are several terms and conditions that you should be aware of when you claim a no deposit bonus casino UK offer.
- Wagering Requirements: The wagering requirements are the most important term to look out for. This term has a big impact on the value of the bonus. The wagering requirements are in place to stop players from making cash outs right away without taking any risk. You will be required to wager the bonus amount of free spins winnings a certain number of times before any funds can be withdrawn. For example, if you have a £5 no deposit bonus or win £5 from the no deposit spin, with a 35x wagering requirement, you will need to play through a total of £75 before the winnings convert to withdrawable cash. The lower the wagering requirements, the more generous the bonus offer. To get through the wagering quickly, it’s best to pick a game with a high return to player (RTP) percentage. You should check out the bonus terms page of the respective casino to see what general wagering requirements they work to, this will give you an idea of how strict or fair a casino bonus is.
- Max Bet Limit: The max bet limit term goes hand in hand with the wagering requirements. This term is in place to make it more of a challenge to meet the wagering terms. This is the most you can place on a single bet which will still add to the wagering contribution. Most online gaming sites will have a max bet amount of £5, so if you place a bet over £5, it will not have the real money or bonus funds count towards any wagering terms. This is because the bigger your bet amount, the bigger the win potential, and therefore, the easier it will be to satisfy the wagering terms.
- Max Win Amount: The maximum win amount is the most the online casino site will allow you to withdraw from a free casino bonus. This is because the player does not take a risk when playing a no deposit free spins or bonus money and therefore the casino does not want to pay out a huge sum for nothing. This term is in place to protect the operator from taking a big financial hit if UK gamblers land a huge win. When it comes to a no deposit bonus, the max win amount can be anything from £2.50 to £100, but some casinos do not limit the win amount, so keep an eye out for those.
- Restricted Games: Not all online casino games are built the same, with certain games offering better win potential than other games. Therefore casinos will restrict certain online casino games from contributing to the wagering terms. In most cases, all slot games contribute 100% towards the wagering, but there are some casinos which will limit the slots and remove any volatile slot titles from the contribution. Moreover, the tables and live casino games will contribute far less than that of slot games, this is because these games have an element of skill and therefore a thinner house edge. In most cases, table games will contribute around 5% of the wagering requirement.
- Banking Terms: It’s also worth noting that some online casinos will require you to enter your bank details and confirm your account before you can claim a no deposit bonus money. Now, although you are not being charged for anything, you still must go through the process of inputting your bank information before the offer can be claimed. This is a sneaky term that is in place to further encourage UK players to make a deposit after using the no deposit welcome bonus. With their bank account details ready to use, it only requires a click or two to go ahead with the deposit.
- Expiry Time: More often than not, the UK no deposit bonus must be used within a certain time frame, usually just a few days. If you do not use your bonus spins or no deposit bonus cash within the time frame, the offer will expire and become void. The time frame that a bonus is valid is short and usually no more than three days, so it’s best to enjoy your no deposit welcome bonus right away. This also goes for the time you must complete the wagering requirements. Usually, you’ll find that no deposit bonus casino sites allow up to 30 days for bonus wagering, but no deposit welcome bonus offers are much shorter in the time allowance.
Pros and Cons of No Deposit Bonuses
There are heaps of reasons to stake your claim in a no deposit free bonus, like the fact you do not have to commit to a deposit. However, with all the pros, there are a few cons to be aware of before grabbing a no deposit offer.
- Potential to win big without risking any money;
- You get to try out new games;
- It’s a great way to sample a new casino platform.
- There can be high wagering requirements and other terms attached;
- The no deposit free spins are restricted to a selected slot game;
- Requesting a max withdrawal means you’ll need to deposit to confirm bank details.
Are No Deposit Bonus Offers Worth Your Time?
This will depend on what you are looking for. If you want to sample the online gaming platform and get to grips with the user experience, explore the catalogue of games, and experience real money betting, then it’s worth your time to take advantage of the no deposit welcome bonus. This will give you a solid idea of whether the respective online casino is a good match for your needs and wants.
If you’re looking for a bit of quick entertainment without spending any money, then claiming no deposit bonuses can be a lot of fun. You get to enjoy the thrills and spills of real money betting without chipping into your own budget. At the end of the day, there is no deposit required to claim no deposit free spins in 2022.
However, if you’re a serious casino player who is looking to win decent amounts, then a bonus without a deposit casino may not be the way to go. These welcome bonus offers are risk-free to claim and therefore the terms attached make it difficult to cash out any bonus winnings, so really, you’re just getting the thrill of playing casino games and nothing more. Remember, before you claim a no deposit bonus or any other bonus, you should read through the terms and conditions and always play responsibly.
Frequently Asked Questions about No Deposit Bonuses
▶ Do No Deposit Casinos Require a Bonus Code?
Not all no deposit welcome bonus offers will require you to input a bonus code. You can claim a bonus without a deposit by just registering your details.
▶ Can I Win Real Money With No Deposit Casino Bonuses?
Yes, you can win real money by placing bets using a no deposit bonus.
▶ Can I Claim No Deposit Bonuses From the Same Casino More Than Once?
No, once you have registered your details and claimed a bonus without a deposit at the casino, you will not be able to claim another bonus without a deposit unless the casino sends you a no deposit offer via email.
▶ Can I Withdraw a No Deposit Bonus?
Yes, you can withdraw your free bonus winnings providing you have met the deposit wagering requirements and satisfy any other terms. However, you may need to make a deposit first to confirm your bank account before you can cash out.
▶ Can I Get a No Deposit Bonus Without Card Registration?
Yes, you can claim a bonus without a deposit without registering your bank card details, but you will be required to register your personal details, such as email, phone, and address.
▶ Can I Claim a New No Deposit Casino Bonus on My Mobile Phone?
Yes, all online casinos allow you to claim the no deposit bonus using your iOS or Android mobile device.