Minimum Deposit Casinos in the UK ⚡
Minimum deposit casinos allow you to dip your toe into online gambling. They are a great option for players who have never tried online gambling before and don’t want to go all-in too soon. Minimum deposit casinos can also be a good choice for players who want to test out a potential new regular casino. A minimum deposit casino can also be good for giving players the opportunity to find out what sort of casino games they prefer too.
Stake £10 Get 100 Free SpinsWelcome Bonus
Deposit £20 play with £50Welcome Bonus
100 Free Spins Welcome BonusWelcome Bonus
100% bonus up to £25 + 20 Bonus Spins on Sahara Riches Cash Collect on depositWelcome Bonus
100% up to £200 on 1st depositWelcome Bonus
Plaza Royal casino
100 Spins + Up To £200 BonusWelcome Bonus
121% up to £100Welcome Bonus
150% much up bonus to £100 + 10 Free SpinsWelcome Bonus
William Hill Casino
Stake £10 Get 100 Free Spins on Fishin Pots of GoldWelcome Bonus
Wizard Slots casino
Win Up to 500 Free Spins on Starburst
100% Bonus Up to £100 + Always 10% CashbackWelcome Bonus
Mr Green Casino
Get 50 Free Spins on Lucky Mr Green When You Sign UpWelcome Bonus
Up to 500 Free Spins on your first depositWelcome Bonus
💲 Describing a Low Deposit Casino
A minimum deposit casino is just like any other online casino, except it has lower deposit limits. You can make an account with a low deposit casino and start betting after making a smaller deposit than is required at your average online casino. Low deposit casinos give players an opportunity to test these possibilities with smaller risk than casinos with larger minimum deposits.
👌 Casinos with £1 Minimum Deposits
With the lack of a no minimum deposit casino, £1 minimum deposits are the lowest you’re likely to get; however, the UK has some of the strictest laws for gambling and online casinos. This could be the reason that there are so few options when it comes to £1 minimum deposit casinos. Our research shows that Zodiac Casino is the only option for UK customers looking for a minimum deposit casino. Their terms are that your first deposit can be as low as £1, but subsequent deposits will need to be £10 or more.
New customers to Zodiac Casino are welcomed with 80 free spins to use with a progressive slot game called Mega Moolah. They are presented as £20, which can be used in £0.25 spin amounts.
Mega Moolah is one of the most popular online slot machines of all time and boasts a huge progressive jackpot. It is also popular for having good base game returns, a wheel spin feature and a fun bonus spins feature. The progressive jackpot is easier to achieve with higher stakes. However, if you want to stay within a budget, it is still perfectly possible to win while playing at a minimum deposit casino.
👉 Casinos with £3 Minimum Deposits
Intouch Games is an iGaming company that powers a collection of £3 minimum deposit casinos. These casinos include options like mFortune and PocketWin. Any Intouch Games brand is instantly recognisable by the repeated website template and identical FAQ sections. Amongst the frequently asked questions on their website, one reads: “What is the minimum deposit?” The practice for all of the Intouch Games casinos is that the £3 minimum deposit can only be made over the phone. Using any other method results in a £5 minimum deposit.
The bonuses tend to require a larger deposit of at least £5, but this may be worth considering as their offers include a game of the week promotion, first deposit matches as well as referral bonuses. They also have a no minimum deposit bonus.
The exhaustive list of Intouch Games’ online casinos with minimum deposits starting at £3 when made over the phone is:
- mFortune – This minimum deposit casino is home to over 40 exclusive slot games.
- PocketWin – After the success of mFortune launched this low deposit casino which is aimed more towards mobile users.
- Dr Slot Casino – This is a mobile-only casino that has a bonus offer that requires no minimum deposit.
- Mr Spin – This was InTouch’s first mobile-only casino while still operating as a minimum deposit casino.
- Casino 2020 – This is a minimum deposit casino with a very welcoming landing page displaying an enticing and constantly changing progressive jackpot.
- Bonus Boss – This is a low deposit casino UK with no withdrawal limits. Deposit low, withdraw high.
- Jammy Monkey – It is a relatively new minimum deposit casino that allows deposits via PayPal.
👍 Casinos with £5 Minimum Deposits
As we increase the amount of our deposit, our option of minimum deposit casinos becomes wider. You will now be able to make an account and start playing with some much more well-known brands. The likes of Bet365, Grosvenor and Unibet are all £5 minimum deposit casinos. They allow players to launch accounts and deposit as little as £5 to start playing. Unfortunately, with these particular brands, their welcome offers require a higher deposit to be enjoyed. If this is a problem, though, you can check out Betfred, which is willing to match £5 minimum deposits with £5 worth of bonus funds. Ultimately, the number of low-deposit casinos open to you increases if you’re willing to deposit as much as £5.
✌️ Casinos with £10 Minimum Deposits
If you’re willing to deposit £10 to a minimum deposit casino, then you are likely to be opened up to a new world of options. You will be eligible for most bonuses from the minimum deposit casinos mentioned above. You will also be able to make an account and start playing with many more online casinos.
💎 Features of Good Low Deposit Casinos
When looking for a minimum deposit casino, you still want to ensure that they are offering a fair and reliable service, which can still bring you plenty of fun. Here are some aspects to look out for which indicate that a low deposit casino is for you:
- Casino licensing: Ensure your new minimum deposit casino is fully licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority.
- Welcome offers & promotions: Offers and promotions are not one size fits all; some may be more beneficial for slot lovers, while others are tailored more for table game players. Take a look at these questions you should consider about a minimum deposit casino’s offers before committing. Does this low deposit casino have good promotions for new and returning customers? Does the minimum deposit increase for bonuses? What are the wagering requirements for this casino’s offer? Are these casino bonuses beneficial for my playing preferences?
- Deposit options: You will want to ensure that any low deposit casino you sign up for has the transaction options appropriate for you. You may also want to consider whether the minimum deposit varies depending on the transaction method. For example, Mr Spin’s minimum deposit is only £3 when completed over the phone; otherwise, the deposit must be £5 or more.
- Fair wagering: The UK Gambling Commission (GC) and the Malta Gaming Authority licence regulate all casinos legally operating in the UK. Their job is to protect UK gamblers from unsafe and unregulated casinos. They require fair and transparent practices from all games providers and casino operators, including minimum deposit casinos. They also licence and regulate games providers, so games are checked for fairness before they even reach a casino library meaning everyone has the same chance of winning as anyone else.
- Wide selection of games: This is a no-brainer. Make sure the minimum deposit casino you sign up for offers games that appeal to you. Most minimum deposit casinos will allow you to browse their library of slots and table games before you sign up. Look out for top game providers and casinos that offer games from smaller and independent providers. You may also want to look out for minimum deposit casinos which offer live dealer games.
- Mobile optimised: Do you want to enjoy your new favourite low deposit casino on the go? Check out whether their website is optimised for transitioning to mobile or even better whether they have a dedicated mobile app.
🌟 Positives and Negatives of Low Minimum Deposit UK Casinos
Of course, there are some drawbacks to using low deposit casinos, so if you’re still unsure about signing up for a minimum deposit casino, consider these advantages and disadvantages. Weigh both of them up and decide whether it is beneficial for you.
- Makes gambling more inclusive. Gambling shouldn’t just be something only the rich and well-off can do in places like Vegas and Monaco. With minimum deposit casinos, anyone can join in on the action from anywhere.
- You can try out a new casino with less to lose at a minimum deposit casino compared to other casinos which require a higher minimum deposit.
- Plenty of game options. There are still lots of games you can enjoy with the minimum stakes for most slot and table games ranging anywhere between £0.01 and £2. These are easy to find on a minimum deposit casino amongst their games library, which can sometimes be sorted by the lowest minimum stake.
- Game management. It is easier to manage your playing time when you’ve made smaller deposits with a minimum deposit casino.
- Restrictive banking methods. Some casinos’ minimum deposit only applies to certain methods of deposit.
- Welcome bonuses often don’t match up with minimum deposits. For example, a casino may offer £3 minimum deposits but requires you to deposit £10 or more to be able to claim a welcome casino bonus.
- Wagering requirements. Make sure you are aware of and fully understand all wagering requirements laid out by a casino before taking part in an offer. They are often higher with low deposit casinos.
🎁 Fine-Print of Minimum Deposit Casinos
Always ensure you read the terms and conditions for anything you are planning to engage in. A casino, and particularly low deposit casinos, will have general terms and conditions, which you should check out. There will also be specific terms and conditions relating to any bonuses or promotions you intend to take advantage of. It is important that you read and understand these. They often pertain to:
- Wagering requirements: Bonus funds from a minimum deposit casino are often subject to wagering requirements meaning that the bonus funds (or any winnings from them) must be used a certain amount of times before they become available as cash you can withdraw. These apply to regular casinos as well as low deposit casinos.
- Max bet limit: Although players might be awarded £10 worth of bonus funds, the amount permitted per stake might be limited to an amount lower than normal. A minimum deposit casino wants to ensure that you don’t win a huge jackpot with bonus funds.
- Winning cap & maximum withdrawal: Sometimes, there is a limit on how much you can win when staking with bonus funds. This can even apply when playing on a minimum deposit casino website.
- Time-related limit: There is often a time limit on when bonus funds have to be used. A time limit may also apply to wager requirements – meaning players have a specified time frame in which to complete.
- Games restrictions: A low deposit casino might have an agreement with a particular games provider, and as a result, their bonuses are limited to only games from that provider. This might apply to bonus funds and bonus spins.
💳 Small Deposit Methods
How you choose to bank with your minimum deposit casino is essentially a personal choice. It may be best for you to choose an option you are familiar with. You should also try to avoid any methods which involve large fees or even any fees at all, as you’ll want to use the most price-efficient option. In regard to a minimum deposit casino, your options will be influenced by the limits different payment methods provide.
- Over the phone: Payments made over the phone can be laborious and, in a world with ever-increasing ways to communicate, an undesirable way to contact a low deposit casino. However, like with our £3 minimum deposit casinos, it might be the best option. It usually doesn’t involve any fees and can sometimes be the only way to deposit the smaller amounts.
- E-wallets: This is a method that usually foregoes any transaction fees; however, it is an option that is not always available with a minimum deposit casino.
- Visa/Mastercard & other debit cards: These are a great option because we are all so familiar with this method and have been using these for internet payments for decades. However, transactions are often required to be above £10, even with a minimum deposit casino.
- Bank: Making transactions through your bank is more secure, but they can take longer. There might also be a minimum amount above what you were hoping for, especially if you’re looking for a low deposit casino.
- PayPal: PayPal is another secure banking method with little to no transaction fees for depositing. The minimum tends to be £5.
💡 What is the Minimum Deposit at Casinos?
The minimum deposit for an online casino varies even within the realm of minimum deposit casinos. They could span from £1 up to £10. The minimum amount can also vary depending on your method of transaction.
⚜️ Can I Get Bonuses for a Small Minimum Deposit?
It is harder to get bonuses with smaller deposits because low deposit casinos want to ensure they are getting something in return for generous bonuses. Check out the list of £3 minimum deposit casinos, as most of these have a no deposit bonus with further rewards when you do make a qualifying deposit.
🎲 Can I Play All Games With the Minimum Deposit?
Yes! It would be highly irregular for a minimum deposit casino to close off certain games based on how much you’ve deposited. It is safe to say that minimum deposit casino’s entire library will be available to you no matter how much you deposit. The minimum stake of some games might fall outside of your budget, though.