Finding casino bonuses as rewarding as a 500% deposit casino bonus is rare; that’s why when one comes along, you won’t want to miss out. In this article, we are going to share the best 500% deposit bonuses on the market that you can claim today!
What is a 500% First Deposit Bonus and How Does It Work?
A 500% first deposit bonus is a type of match deposit bonus. These bonuses are quite common in the casino industry; however, they aren’t normally as rewarding as 500%. What this casino bonus means is that whatever you deposit, on your 1st deposit, as a new customer, the casino will add an additional 500% of that first deposit in bonus funds, and you will receive these bonus funds straight into your account.
There is a limit, though, so make sure you thoroughly read through the terms and conditions. The maximum you can claim in bonus funds will differ depending on the casino, which is why we are here to showcase the most prizing ones.
You will be able to use the bonus funds to play the games the casino has to offer, including slots, table games, live dealer games and more.
The Pros and Cons of a 500% Deposit Bonus
Below we have summarised the most important advantages and disadvantages of a 500% welcome bonus.
- One of the biggest types of matched deposit bonuses.
- Great way to start off your casino gaming experience.
- Can use the bonus funds to make withdrawable winnings.
- Easy to claim.
- Typically come with strict terms and conditions.
- Some casinos only allow the bonus funds to be used on certain games.
- High wagering requirements.
Is a 500% Casino Deposit Bonus Worth It?
This really comes down to the type of casino player you are. If you prefer playing with small amounts or you are a beginner, then this probably isn’t the right bonus for you to play with, and you can choose another promotion from the wide range of other new customer offers that are out there.
However, if you’re the type of player that likes to make big initial deposits and are a frequent player that can deal with the sometimes ‘short’ expiry dates on the bonuses, then a 500% welcome bonus could definitely benefit your playing style and be used to your advantage when gaming.
How to Claim a 500% Welcome Bonus in the UK?
The process is simple. In order to claim your 500% welcome bonus in the UK, you must do the following:
- Choose a promotion to claim from our list of the best 500% deposit bonuses from UK casinos (you can claim more than one).
- Register an account with that casino, filling out their quick and easy registration form.
- Make a deposit. Remember, the more you deposit, the more you get in bonus funds (up to their limit stated in the terms and conditions).
- Once the deposit is complete, the 500% first deposit bonus funds should be in your account within 24 hours.
Match Deposit Bonus vs No Deposit Bonus
Matched deposit bonuses, also referred to as first deposit bonuses, differ from no deposit bonuses. No deposit bonuses are given to you regardless of if you make an actual deposit or not; all you have to do is opt in. Normally we see no deposit bonuses being around £5-£10, which isn’t much, but it can still be a great beginning for new customers who have little experience with online casinos.
Whereas deposit match bonuses favour players that are more experienced with online casinos as you can claim hundreds of pounds in bonus funds and be able to meet the wagering requirements and other terms and conditions.
You may also be required to use all of the no deposit bonus funds in one go, so if you are sticking around for the long haul, it can be a bit pointless in comparison to these prizing 500% deposit bonuses.
If you are happy to register with more than one casino, then why not claim both? You aren’t going to lose anything on a no deposit bonus and may actually win. However, if you prefer to stick to one online gaming platform, then take your pick from our list of UK casinos.
500% Casino Bonuses Terms and Conditions
Due to online casinos being in competition with each other, it is often the case that a lot of them have similar terms and conditions. Although, some can be stricter than others. It’s important you are aware of the different requirements as this may affect whether or not you can actually make use of the bonus. Below are some typical T&Cs.
- Minimum Deposit: This is simply the minimum amount you need to deposit in order to be eligible for the bonus, e.g. £10.
- Expiry: Each 500% deposit casino bonus will have an expiry date; you must wager the bonus funds before the expiry date; otherwise, the funds will be lost.
- Wagering requirements: Before you can withdraw your winnings, you must wager the bonus funds a certain number of times. We notice that the bigger the bonus, the higher the wagering requirements. With a welcome bonus like this, you may expect a 35x or 40x wagering requirement.
- Max bonus limit: Each casino will have a limit on how much they offer you in bonus funds. For example, if it was 500% up to £100, then if you deposited £100, you would get £500.
- Maximum withdrawal: Some casinos put a withdrawal limit on accounts to avoid players withdrawing huge amounts in one go. Check with the casino before registering; it may be the case that you have to withdraw big winnings over 3 withdrawals.
500% Deposit Bonus Free Spins
Some online casinos will also offer free spins as well as a 500% casino bonus for new customers. These free spins are to be used on online slot games. It may be the case that they have to be used on particular slot games.
If you’re a big fan of online slots, then an online casino bonus like this would be ideal for you. When you see a casino promotion that includes a matched deposit bonus and free spins in the same offer, it is usually the case that the amount you deposit only affects the amount you get in bonus funds, not the free spins. The free spins amount always remains the same, so essentially, it is a no deposit free spins offer included within the matched deposit bonus.
Most Common Match Deposit Bonuses
As we mentioned earlier, a 500% casino bonus is one of the most rewarding promotions and is not as common as some other bonuses of this nature. Here are the most common matched deposit bonus offers that you will see a lot in our casino list:
In some instances, these promotions will also come with other incentives, such as free spins.
Frequently Asked Questions about 500% Deposit Casino Bonuses
Is a 500% Deposit Bonus Available to Both New and Existing Players?
A 500% deposit bonus in the UK is normally only available to new customers, and you will only be able to claim this offer once. If you are an existing customer but haven’t claimed any bonuses before, then check the promotions page of the casino, as it might still be available.
Can I Claim 500% Deposit Bonuses on Mobile?
Certainly. All casino bonuses are mobile-friendly. Simply log in on your mobile, and you can claim in the exact same way you would on a desktop.
Can I Use My 500% Deposit Bonus to Play Any Game?
Read the terms and conditions before claiming the bonus as there it will state which games the bonus funds can be used on. A lot of offers have specific game types. If none are mentioned, then you are free to use the funds anywhere.
Can I Withdraw My 500% Casino Bonus?
You cannot withdraw the bonus funds directly. They need to be wagered until they meet the wagering requirements stated in the bonus terms. Once that is met, your funds can be withdrawn.