🎁 What is a 500 Free Spins Bonus?
A 500 free spins bonus is a unique type of casino promotion that allows you to claim up to 500 free spins. Usually, online casinos offer this type of promotion as part of their welcome package. However, some sites may also choose to offer it to existing customers.
As the name implies, a 500 free spins bonus allows you to claim up to 500 free spins on a certain video slot. 500 free spins promotions are offered for many software providers’ slots, including:
- Pragmatic Play
- Big Time Gaming
Once you’ve been awarded the 500 free spins casino bonus, you will be able to load up the selected video slot and enjoy a number of free rounds. Any winnings from the 500 free spins bonus will then be credited to your bonus balance (or real money balance if there are no wagering requirements attached).
🔍 Can You Find 500 Spins No Deposit Required?
Yes, you can find no deposit free spins bonuses. Many people think that it’s no longer possible to find no deposit bonuses and win up to 500 free spins. While it’s certainly true that free no deposit bonuses on registration are harder to find than they once were, they most certainly can still be found; you just need to know where to look.
If you’d like to claim bonuses that award you 500 free spins no deposit required, make sure to check out the top-rated casinos listed here on this page. All the casinos we recommend have been hand-picked by our team of online gambling experts. They also all offer great bonuses and promotions – often including free spins no deposit bonuses, so you can maximise your rewards when playing with them.
Please note that no deposit free spins bonuses are usually only reserved for new players. However, nothing stops you from signing up with multiple casinos and claiming several free spins no deposit bonuses.
💡 How to Claim a 500 Free Spins Bonus
Claiming a free spins casino bonus is relatively straightforward. Generally speaking, online casinos try to make it as easy as possible to encourage even the least tech-savvy players to claim them. Below, we’ll show you the three key steps to claiming a 500 free spins bonus.
- Find a 500 free spins bonus you like the look of. Don’t forget to check the terms and conditions and ensure you’re eligible to claim it.
- Sign-up for an account at the online casino. Make a deposit, if necessary.
- Open up the video slot where the free spins can be used. You can then begin playing right away.
Please note that all online casinos are different. Some sites, for example, may require you to contact the customer support team directly in order for the free spins to be credited to your account. Others may simply require you to confirm your email address or phone number. Check with the online casino in advance so you know what to expect in order to get your free spins no deposit promo.
🎰 How Can I Find a 500 Free Spins Bonus?
If you’d like to win up to 500 free spins, you’re in the right place. Here in the review, we’ve worked hard to compile a list of the top 500 free spins bonuses. All the online casinos we recommend are trustworthy, reputable and safe.
You’ll find various types of casino bonuses, from 500 free spins no deposit bonuses to free spins bonuses requiring a deposit.
Head to the top of this page to check out the top offers currently available. If you see one you like the look of, simply hit the button to be taken directly to the online casino’s sign-up page.
Once you’ve created an account (and made a deposit, where applicable), the free spins will usually be credited to your online casino account immediately.
🧾 500 Free Spins Bonuses: Important Terms and Conditions
It’s vital to understand the terms and conditions of any bonus. We’ve listed the most important terms to be aware of below.
- Wagering requirements – These tell you how many times you need to wager the bonus before money can be withdrawn.
- Max bet limit – Some bonuses only allow you to place bets up to a certain amount. This isn’t the case for free spins, as the value of the free spins is set.
- Maximum win limit – Many bonus types, but particularly free spin bonuses, restrict the total amount of money you can win.
- Restriction on game types – It’s often the case that free spins must be used to play specific slots. Play a different slot, and you’ll use real money.
- Payment method verification – Sometimes, those depositing using a specific payment method – most often e-wallets – are barred from claiming a free spins no deposit bonus.
Other notable terms and conditions to be aware of include maximum stakes, game exclusions, and cashout limits.
🌟 500 Free Spins Bonuses: Pros and Cons
As with anything in life, 500 free spins no deposit promotions have their own pros and cons. We’ll take a quick look at some of the key ones below.
There are many benefits to 500 free spins bonuses, including the ones we’ve listed for you below.
- Get a huge number of free spins – Even if each free spin is only worth $0.10, you’ll still be receiving $50 worth of free spins to use.
- Easy to claim – Generally, to claim a bonus of this type, just make a qualifying deposit and tap in a bonus code. The free spins are then credited automatically.
- Huge winning potential – This free spins no deposit bonus type has huge potential for big wins, even when rollover requirements are considered. It’s not unusual for players to walk away with hundreds of dollars.
- Learn a game – 500 free spins should give you more than enough time to learn how to play a game, after which you can play confidently with real money.
- Free entertainment – Not got the spare cash to play casino games? With some free spin bonuses, there’s no deposit required, meaning you can play without spending a cent.
- Play top games – Many free spins bonuses allow you to play the best games from big software companies. NetEnt is particularly well-known for free spins promotions.
Of course, there are also some drawbacks to 500 free spins promotions – although they’re more than outweighed by the positives.
- Maximum cashout amounts – Some 500 free spins promotions have a maximum cashout amount. Win more than it, and the excess is automatically taken from you.
- Low individual value – It’s usually the case that free spins are pretty low value. In general, expect each free spin to be worth $0.10. However, add them up, and they still have a decent overall value.
💎 What Are The Most Common Free Spins Amounts?
Here are some of the most common free spins offers you can find:
🤑 Can I Win Real Money With 500 Free Spins?
Yes, you can. All 500 free spins bonuses and promotions give you the chance to win real money. However, you may find that the amount you can win is limited. This is known as a maximum cashout limit, and it’s put in place by online casinos to ensure that their financial liability is somewhat limited.
📱 Is It Possible to Get 500 Free Spins From My Mobile Device?
Yes, it is. Today, many online casinos are offering free spins no deposit bonuses and promotions, especially for mobile users. If you head to the top of this page, you will be able to view the best 500 free spins promotions currently available to players on mobile devices.
🎰 Can I Use 500 Free Spins on Any Slot Game?
No. All online casinos that run 500 free spins bonuses will tell you which video slots the free spins no deposit can be used on. Some online casinos (although it’s relatively rare in today’s online gambling world) will let you choose from a few different games. However, this is generally only the case when the online casino works with a game developer like NetEnt or Quickspin.
🔥 Can I Claim the 500 Free Spins Bonus More Than Once?
This depends; usually, you will only be able to claim a 500 free spins bonus from a casino once. However, there’s nothing preventing you from simply joining another casino and claiming their free spins no deposit bonus, too (providing they aren’t affiliated with one another). Some online casinos let you claim free spins bonuses and promotions more than once, but it’s very rare. If you want to know whether you can claim a free spins bonus more than once, check the casino’s terms and conditions.