🎰 What are 60 Free Spins No Deposit Bonuses?
In essence, these offers do exactly what they advertise. They provide customers with 60 no deposit free spins on a slot title without demanding funds being deposited into a player account. However, each online operator will likely place a series of conditions on the spins. These stipulations will impact playing activity in several ways, the effects of which will be discussed in a later section.
As the criteria imposed is dependent on the operator in question, it’s worth shopping around to get the best deal. The best free spins, no deposit offers, have low or little wagering requirements, no limitations on stakes or winnings, and a lengthy redemption period.
👉 The Process of Claiming and Using 60 Free Spins No Deposit Bonus Offers?
Again, this depends entirely on the gambling platform. Most online sites will have a specific ‘promotion’ or ‘reward’ tab, which will house all offers available to the customer. Within this section, players will be able to understand the terms and conditions accompanying their bonuses. A simple click of a button will normally trigger the deal, usually entitled ‘opt-in.’
Some sites will allow customers to track the progress of their casino bonuses. For example, if the no deposit free spins offer comes equipped with a wagering directive, a site may advertise a live record of how much a player has wagered so far. This allows customers to know when bonus funds are withdrawable.
Nevertheless, in most cases, players can claim their 60 free spins by following these three easy steps:
- Locate the offer on their personal promotions page, the link to which will usually be located in an account drop-down menu. Alternatively, a tab may be positioned at the top of the homepage.
- Press ‘opt-in’ to make the deal ‘live’. This may prompt players to enter a slot title that is included in the offer.
- Play the free spins, acknowledging accompanying terms and conditions which may apply to stakes, winnings, or gaming activity.
🎁 Is 60 Free Spins No Deposit a Good Offer?
Quite simply, yes. Often, free spins are only awarded when a minimum cash amount has been deposited into a betting account. A no deposit free spins offer invites customers to play with little risk. True, it might be the case that a player does not always win. However, conversely, it’s also impossible to lose. Even if an operator imposes high wagering requirements, the worst-case scenario is that the account holder finishes their session empty-handed.
Clearly, the higher the volume of spins, the more attractive the offer. Acquiring 60 free spins is classed as one of the more competitive promotional packages. Many UK online casinos do not allocate free spins no deposit bonuses or release fewer spins on a typical deal.
🧾 Understanding 60 Free Spins No Deposit: Terms & Conditions
There could potentially be a host of limitations on how you use your 60 no deposit free spins bonus. These guidelines should be clearly articulated in the promotion’s terms & conditions, usually available on the operator’s website.
In conjunction with your free spins no deposit offer, there could be:
- A wagering requirement: This is a critical condition that players must pay close attention to. Wagering refers to the number of times the total value won from the 60 free spins must be re-betted through. The example below further illustrates how this works. A gambling site imposes a 40x wagering requirement on free spin winnings. The player wins £5.00 in cash credits from the no deposit free spins. In order to withdraw these winnings, the player must bet 40x the value of money accrued so far. Therefore, they must bet £200 to access the original cash won. However, on numerous platforms, wagering commences when using bonus funds. In the example above, if the player already had £10.00 loaded into their account, they would subsequently sit on £15.00 after the free spins. To commence wagering, they would need to lose enough money for their account to drop to £5.00. Only then would future spin activity count towards the wagering requirement. Clearly, if the player manages to navigate the wagering requirements without all bonus cash disappearing, they can then withdraw the remaining funds. Depending on their performance, these funds may be higher or lower than the original bonus amount won.
- A specific selection of eligible slots: This may be limited to one title or many available games. If your casino bonus is valid across several slots, you may be able to distribute your free spins instead of just engaging with one game.
- A maximum winnings cap: Some casino bonuses with no deposit required will come equipped with an upper limit on the amount of cash you can win. Operators implement this to protect themselves against players winning huge sums through what is ultimately free play. The maximum threshold depends entirely on the sponsoring operator and the nature of the offer in question. There are no industry regulations that dictate how high or low this limit can be.
- A maximum stake: Some free spins no deposit offers will enforce a maximum amount a player can bet on each spin. However, this is rare, as most deals facilitate a fixed spin price, which cannot be adjusted. In most cases, the free spin value will be relatively low, around the £0.10-£0.20 mark. Therefore, an offer of 60 free spins will likely be worth between £6.00 and £12.00 in cash.
- A validity time frame: In most cases, if a customer surpasses the closing date of this period, the no deposit free spins will be removed from their betting account. Again, this is completely contingent on the gambling firm and the deal’s circumstances. Some promotional activity is linked to a particular event or marketed for a specific day(s) of the week. Therefore, the duration of the offer may be index-linked to associated timeframes. For example, the deal could be packaged as a weekend-only promotion.
- A requirement to submit verification documentation: This is usually imposed only when trying to withdraw funds won through the 60 free spins. However, if the deal isn’t targeted at new customers and the player already has a betting account, this validation procedure will likely have been already completed. The documentation required will usually be a form of authorised personal identification and a utility bill or bank statement. Please note that not all online sites mandate players to submit these documents.
✅ 60 Free Spins No Deposit Bonuses – the Pros and Cons
As discussed, casino bonuses tend to be offered with an accompanying set of conditions. Therefore, there are always advantages and drawbacks to any 60 no deposit free spins offer.
- The chance of winning is increased.
- The same or similar offers can be claimed from multiple betting sites.
- New customers, who potentially haven’t gambled before, can experience slot games without carrying any loss risk.
- Similarly, regardless of player experience, if only the 60 free spins are used, then no money can be lost.
- If the player continues to spin beyond the free allocation, they become, as per any gambling endeavour, vulnerable to losing money.
- There are usually stipulations placed on offers (see above).
💡 Other Popular Free Spin Offers
Some promotions will require the player to deposit a certain amount of money in order to trigger a set of free spins. Deposit matches are also available. Here, the player will receive the same amount of money they have deposited in betting credits. In the overwhelming number of cases, this will come with a wagering requirement. As part of this type of deal, free spins may also be allocated.
There are also casino bonuses available which facilitate spin volumes either higher or lower than 60.
🔍 Where Can I Find 60 Free Spins No Deposit Bonuses?
These types of deals are usually advertised on the operator’s home page and published on gambling promotion comparison sites. If you opt into receiving marketing materials on sign-up, you may receive notification of offers via post, phone, e-mail, or a combination.
🌟 Are 60 Free Spins No Deposit Bonuses Available to New Players Only?
No, existing customers can also sometimes access these promotions. However, deals tend to be reserved for new players. If you’re unsure whether you qualify, please check out the free spins no deposit offer’s accompanying terms and conditions.
🎲 Can I Use My 60 Free Spins to Play Any Game I Want?
This depends on the stipulations of the promotion. Sometimes you’ll be able to play multiple slot titles, but on other occasions, you could be restricted to one game.