⚡ What Is the Free Daily Spins Bonus?
You can see free spins (FS) in most of the promotions organised by online casinos. This is due to the popularity of slot games: FS make slot machines much more fun, and for the same reason, all kinds of players enjoy them. This is why every casino also adds FS to the promotions it offers, regardless of type. For example:
- No Deposit Bonus: A player can win a certain number of free spins without having to make a deposit as soon as he/she becomes a member of the casino.
- First Deposit Bonus: Players can win a certain number of FS with their first deposit as well as a match rate. For example, 200% match + 200 FS.
- Deposit Bonus: Casino members can earn a match rate and FS for every deposit they make.
However, some casino bonuses only allow free spins to be won. In other words, they make the free spins the main subject of the promotion, not a part of it. These are called “free spins for existing players” bonuses, and some casinos make them available every day. It is possible to earn a certain number of FS for a certain action every 24 hours. To give some examples:
- For depositing a certain amount (i.e., £5), you can win 10 FS every day.
- For losing a certain amount of money (i.e., £10), you can get 20 FS the next day as cashback. This can happen every 24 hours.
- For reaching a specific loyalty level (i.e., advancing to “Gold” from “Silver”), you can get 15 FS daily as a result of your new status.
We can keep giving examples, but you get it: basically, a free spins daily bonus will award a certain number of FS every 24 hours for completing a specific action. This action is usually depositing money, but it can be other things too – the casino decides what you need to do in order to claim free spins every day.
And once you get them, you can start using the spins immediately. Most casinos will pick one game (or a couple of slot games from the same provider) the spins can be used on, but sometimes you can freely choose; that is, you can use your FS on any slot game in the casino. In any case, if any of your spins result in winning, it will be yours to keep after completing a wagering requirement.
💯 How to Claim a Free Daily Spins Bonus at a Casino?
We have stated that the free daily spins offer can be earned in exchange for different actions, so it is not possible to prepare fixed instructions that cover all bonuses of this type. However, we can talk about some basic rules that will apply to all daily free spins casino sites.
- There’s a reason why it’s called the “free spins for existing players” bonus: new players can’t take advantage of it. It’s technically possible to enjoy other bonuses, including this one, once you’ve signed up, but you’ll most likely have activated your no deposit or welcome bonus: you won’t be able to take advantage of a different offer until you complete the wagering requirement for these bonuses first. In practice, the free daily spins bonus is only for existing members who do not have an active wagering requirement.
- Mostly, you only need to deposit a certain amount to claim the free daily spins offer. In this case, simply click the “deposit” button on your profile page and deposit the required minimum amount: your spins will be automatically credited to your account.
- But as we mentioned above, sometimes you may need to redeem a code, lose money, or reach a certain level in the loyalty program. The activation conditions for free daily spins offers are of great variety, and it is, therefore, important to read the bonus terms: these conditions will allow you to understand what you have to do at the free daily spins casino.
📝 Important Terms of Free Daily Spins Offers
Note that, like other casino promotions, this bonus will require completing a wagering requirement. This means that you must wager a certain amount of real money before you can withdraw the bonus money you have earned with your FS. How useful a free daily spins offer will be determined accordingly.
If we give a simple example, you can easily understand what we mean. Let’s say you take advantage of an FS bonus with a 20x wagering requirement. If you win £150 with your spins, you will need to wager £3,000 (150 x 20) before you can withdraw or use this money. Moreover, you will often be asked to do this in a certain amount of time. You will have to decide how feasible this is based on your personal situation. For example, if you don’t think you cannot wager £3,000 in a month, there will be no point in claiming this bonus as it will be automatically cancelled at the end of the month.
That’s why it’s important to choose free daily spins promotions with low wagering rates that suit you. Ideally, the wagering odds should not exceed 20x. 1x to 4x wagering rates are more common in UKGC licensed casinos due to local consumer protection laws, so it is possible to say that online casinos with this licence will be more advantageous (among other reasons).
In addition, you should pay attention to the monetary value of each of your spins and the maximum win/cashout limit. For example, a daily free spins casino might give you 300 FS every day, but if each spin is worth £0.001, it’s obvious that you won’t be able to win much with them. Sometimes the spin values are high, but you are not allowed to win more than a certain limit (for example, you cannot win more than £100). Therefore, also pay attention to whether the bonus has such restrictions.
🤑 Can I Win Real Money with the Daily Free Spins Offer?
You can use the FS you get with this bonus on slot games, and each one has a chance of winning. And if you win something, it will be real: the payout will be transferred to your balance as real money. After completing the relevant wagering requirement, you can use or withdraw that money too.
🔍 How Can I Find the Best Free Daily Spins Bonuses?
Checking every UK casino in existence day by day is an option. You also need to analyse the offers you find because not all of them will be good. However, this is not a practical solution, as you can guess: Instead, use the daily free spins casino list we prepared.
🔠 Do I Need to Use a Bonus Code to Claim Free Spins?
Using a bonus code to claim the FS bonus is just an option: it is not mandatory. Sometimes the casinos will ask you to use a code, and sometimes they won’t. This depends on the casino, so it would be best to read the bonus term to find whether a code is needed.